Jump to content
Rick 4F

Introduce yourself here and become an Advanced Member

Recommended Posts

Just say hi (by replying to this topic) or tell how you found this place. I always like to know how you found this site as lots of things happened in the +20 years I managed this website.

In return you will get access to a lot of features of this 4Forum and of course - Access to *all* my images in High Resolution up to 2016 for the price of just one post here. :blush1:

--
Rick

No more checking for bots?

Nope! That's done in the background. :bigsmile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I have been a fan of your art since, well a long time ago.

So glad that you are still creating such beautiful work.

Matt.

Share this post


Link to post

Its been twenty years, wow I feel ancient!

 

I think I found the site after pottering around and finding work you posted on other sites, and googled.

 

And have just been skulking around ever since.

Share this post


Link to post

Well this is new, more friendly, just Hi.  Hi All.  I still do not think I am a robot all though I am starting to get treated like one at work.  I am not a number I'm a free..  And so on.

Anyway all have fun and bring it on !

Share this post


Link to post

More friendly, yes I hope so.
I see people sign up as member and then stall. Which is a pity as 'I got such sights to show you!'

Hopefully just saying 'hi' and a bit more at the end of that as a 'reward' lowers the barrier a bit.
 

And yep, I've been doing this for more then 20 years now. Still with pleasure! :blush1:

Share this post


Link to post

Hi i've been a fan for a long time,not 20 years but close,sorry that i am not active as i should be,doing lots of things online,and thinking of what photomontage art to do next.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, CatNadian said:

Hi i've been a fan for a long time,not 20 years but close,sorry that i am not active as i should be,doing lots of things online,and thinking of what photomontage art to do next.

Hey, no problem! 

I just realized it's getting somewhat "insane" if a persons today tries to keep up-to-date on twitterfacebookpatreondisqusgoogleplusinstagramlinkedinyoutube4forumsnapchatpinintrestreditflickrdeviantart and a whole bunch of sites I don't know about.

You've got to be some sort of digital 'octopus' to keep track of *everything*.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2017 at 1:26 PM, Rick 4F said:

Hey, no problem! 

I just realized it's getting somewhat "insane" if a persons today tries to keep up-to-date on twitterfacebookpatreondisqusgoogleplusinstagramlinkedinyoutube4forumsnapchatpinintrestreditflickrdeviantart and a whole bunch of sites I don't know about.

You've got to be some sort of digital 'octopus' to keep track of *everything*.

LOL not all of those,some i did not visit for years now,others i forgot my passwords and i can't get back on now,like yahoo who screwed me,which made me lose some groups i created.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/10/2017 at 0:32 PM, gambitmartin said:

Hi, Not a bot, but a huge fan. Especially of the Yoko Tsuno work. Looking forward to more damsels in the iconic spacesuits ;)

Hi there and welcome! :laugh:

Talking about Yoko Tsuno, I've been working a bit on one of the iconic Vinean ships. It was a whole big lot more difficult then I thought. So I'm thinking a bit about a landings base scene bit from the '3 suns of Vinea'.

 

aeronef-vinea-wip-44.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/7/2017 at 7:14 PM, CatNadian said:

LOL not all of those,some i did not visit for years now,others i forgot my passwords and i can't get back on now,like yahoo who screwed me,which made me lose some groups i created.

uohhhhh.... Don't get me started on lost passwords! I lost like 60% of mine when I moved my "stuff" from one Mac to an other and something went bump in the night a few weeks ago.
You've got love those places that let you change your password only if you know your old one, which.... you.... lost. 

As for lost groups, maybe you can start a new one here, like Bumblebee is already been doing in the club section? :artist:

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, buster said:

Hi, ran across this site years ago, came back to see whats new.

Welcome back! :blush3:

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Rick 4F,

I've been tuning your works since year 2004, your work is a huge inspiration. Over the years, learn how to draw.. still have a long way to go to reach your level of design aesthetics. 

 

Thank you  for creating such an amazing latex world , 

 DMFO

Share this post


Link to post

I like your work, but haven't been visiting this site for a long time. Maybe i should do this more often.

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Wilko said:

I like your work, but haven't been visiting this site for a long time. Maybe i should do this more often.

 

Welcome back Wilko! :blush3:

11 hours ago, DanAreus said:

Hi

Hi you too! :bigsmile:

 

18 hours ago, dmfo said:

Hi Rick 4F,

I've been tuning your works since year 2004, your work is a huge inspiration. Over the years, learn how to draw.. still have a long way to go to reach your level of design aesthetics. 

 

Thank you  for creating such an amazing latex world , 

 DMFO

Hi DMFO,

You're welcome. Happy to be of some inspiration for you. And yes it all comes own to practice, practice and practice (and a little bit being able to criticize your own work).

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Rick 4F said:

 

Hi DMFO,

You're welcome. Happy to be of some inspiration for you. And yes it all comes own to practice, practice and practice (and a little bit being able to criticize your own work).

Hi Rick,

thank you for your reply. 

Noted, I will try to do my best and keep on improving.

 

TQ,
DMFO

-p.s: of all your pin-up series, i really love 'MNW-Mars need women' .   

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Rick,

I have been a huge fan of your work for many years and purchased a couple CDs in the mid 2000’s, nice to see the website has yet again had another revamp since I last dropped in to have a look.

Bigger, smaller, tighter is the ultimate fashion statement and also a great image.

John

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by JohnCapri
format

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/13/2017 at 7:32 AM, JohnCapri said:

Hi Rick,

I have been a huge fan of your work for many years and purchased a couple CDs in the mid 2000’s, nice to see the website has yet again had another revamp since I last dropped in to have a look.

Bigger, smaller, tighter is the ultimate fashion statement and also a great image.

John

Hi John, nice to see you back!

Revamped the site to have my hands (largely) free from creating HTML/PHP docs myself, which is a huge time saver.

I might consider an update to 'BST', there are a few things that could be I feel better. 

Share this post


Link to post

Me neither, The Advanced Members thread is closed.. subscribed many years ago.. the new yearly subscription seems very cheap. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×