Rick 4F

Introduce yourself here and become an Advanced Member

On 1/2/2018 at 9:26 PM, nanothong said:

Hello all,

Nice to see all these nice pictures. I am wondering how I can get them as a large picture  (XXXXXL) on the wall in my house :-)

All the best.

I only have an A2 (420 x 594 mm) printer here that's the maximum I can produce and only on selected files, some images are just too low in resolution. I have been thinking in the past to see if I could cut an image up, say in 4 pieces and print each piece on A2 so you get 4xA2=A0=841 x 1189mm. I've seen that work for some (art)prints, but I'm not too sure it will work for the images I create. 

Other then that I tried professional printshops in the past and they where all blown away by my work then when the final print rolled out I can only say I was very disappointed with the end result.

Besides that I'm stuck with stupid high local shipping costs no-one wants to pay, so I had in the past an option to buy poster(s) from me but because of the lack of interest I had to let it go.

How big is XXXXXL anyway? :euhm:

On 2/21/2018 at 3:41 AM, Obormotto said:

Hi Rick! Greetings from Russia. Sorry not to posting here earlier.

Hi back from the Netherlands! :bigsmile: No worries on the posting hope you like what you see.

On 1/11/2018 at 9:53 PM, Floje said:

Hi, I've seen your work when I found your DeviantArt page. Just saying, but it is top notch! 

Thanks! I'm glad I've dusted off my deviant-art login, it seems to get me a few more visitors (more then renderosity...).

On 3/3/2018 at 2:09 PM, krm5281 said:

Greetings from an old fan.  Hope all are well.

Ah, old fan. :) Glad you found your way back! All is well, the sun is shining, the ice on the lakes/ponds/canals is melting, we're heading finally for spring here. Hope you're doing fine too. How did you re-find me, if I may be so bold?

On 3/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, sokuin said:

Hello, I am a fan of your work. It has certainly inspired a fascination with Woman in latex for me.

Welcome! :blush3:

Hi,

followed your work for quite some years now. Always found it very artistic and now finally found the courage to register here.

On 3/22/2018 at 9:47 PM, gunnery said:

Hi,

followed your work for quite some years now. Always found it very artistic and now finally found the courage to register here.

Hi and welcome!
You needed courage to register... Oh my! Let me tell you, those stories that I bite? Totally fake news, totally bigly.

I only nibble.

:bigsmile:

18 hours ago, 392993 said:

Hi! I saw this referred to on 4chan /d/

Hi there you too 392993 and welcome! 
4chan... So I'm famous now? On to the getting rich part, right? :blush3:

On 4/8/2018 at 8:33 AM, Rusty Stewart said:

Rick, old time member having a look back in...

Rusty

Hi Rusty, welcome back! :blush3:

Hi, editing this post because I'm not sure why it only said "Hi".  I've been looking at your stuff for years.  I really like the sci-fi and latex.

Edited by sgtbob14
original was too short

Hello

First contact with 4F was in 1997 or 1998... getting old. I see the charming bodies are all there. 3D ha become more frequent now but it really was strange back then and your images, Rick, were unique. They still are ! I just wanted today hello and would love to read the tutorials..

King Li Arthur (kingliart)

Hi,

I used to be a huge fan some 18 years back or so...?

I used to print out Ricks Images on glossy A4 paper and stick them on the wall, shame the gloss went all tacky back than...

I recently did a search for Rick and found he is still here... Awesome!!!

Keep up the good work Rick.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:14 PM, Dingo said:

Hi,

I used to be a huge fan some 18 years back or so...?

I used to print out Ricks Images on glossy A4 paper and stick them on the wall, shame the gloss went all tacky back than...

I recently did a search for Rick and found he is still here... Awesome!!!

Keep up the good work Rick.

Ewwww, glossy paper. :blush3:

When I was an airbrush/photo retouch pupil I learned to hate glossy coatings. Glossy photo's where really a pest to retouch.I prefer mat or half-mat.
But good to see you found your way back!

And everybody else welcome too. Glad you found your way here! :smile2:

Hello, I used to visit years ago and was/still are a huge fan of your work.  I remember you were creating a large story board with your work, also you had at one time stories by Auntie?  Something like that?  Lost track of you after multiple PC changes and lost bookmarks, found your name on some work you did and googled you, now I'm here again.  Hope all is well with you!

@stardrive, I'm fine thank you. :blush3: Hope you're doing well too!

It's been a long time indeed, I mean, A.U.N.T.I.E.S. geee... :artist:  . That's about 18 years ago!
I did some digging. Like you I changed machines over time but I managed to drag most of my stuff with me, which is good and bad as I have a giant amount of files now, but look what I found: :omg2:

aunties-spacegirl.jpg.3599b72d79b37a564c31008e201b5772.jpg

I'm wondering if it makes sense to put that back up as it's unfinished...

No Robot Here! (just a few computers, though).
Old aging boomer fan since the keg.com days (good times!)

Thanks for years of enjoyment.