April - 4F's Work(s) in Progress

Rick 4F

Some context to the above, first picture some medical-tech devices (evil machines). I know where those go (cough), difficulty will be in keeping it sexy not smutty. We will see where it ends. 

Next 2 poster designs for the 'Sisters' running UP-University and 'Greys' a drug daily taken with some wild side effects. Designing that pill holder without any reference was kinda fun. Will put it up in the 3D section soon.

Below that, some time later same building things do go wild with in a tentacled mayhem. The whole scene is ready I just need to work on the latex catsuit-ed student that is giving me some trouble. It's a very old (2003~ish) heavily reworked 'Castle of IE' image repurposed for this. 

Below that a 3D interior scene that kept growing and growing while I worked on it. Originally the camera was behind the most front 'Sisters 4U' advertisement concentrating on the corner and the world outside it. I just felt it was too confining moved the camera back and was "forced" to expand on what I had. I still need to figure out what to do in the right corner, or refine what's there. Also need to fix my glass mat. Behind the left doors is a long corridor with oval windows but now you only see the reflections of what's going on in the staircase (behind the door between the 2 '4U' posters).

• Like 1

Something else I put together the other day for maybe a reworked Mars Needs Women (MNW) image. I'm not sure just yet as the original image looks just fine. Wish I could predict the end result so I know f it's worth the time but my crystal ball went missing:blush2:. I'll just keep building 3D models and see where it goes.

hatch.thumb.jpg.450bc1ff45d46226da00e6aa504f3bb8.jpgfloorpanel.thumb.jpg.4eda2a528991270444f8942892efe0c0.jpg

scifi_latex_catsuit_work_in_progress.thumb.jpg.4fd355ab8fe691d364a30b86a6b06ec8.jpgWorked a bit on this image today which is an additional image to the story with 'Anikio' and the crew of the (doomed) Chinese cargo vessel. You should be familiar with at least part of the background which I used for last years poster competition. If I finish this and one other image, which is also halfway, I can finally put up (a rather large) next chapter to the MNW (Mars Needs Women) story.

Problem with this image is that I want my cake and eat it too. Roughly translated, I want depict a latex leotard over a rubber catsuit. But, with the transparent panels as they currently are that's not going to work, so I have to make a concession somewhere and I definitely want to keep the transparent latex panels. Maybe I just fuse the latex leotard with the catsuit, sort off 'best of both worlds', then cry a little bit. :blush2:

Adding to the hatch I made earlier I created a (slightly over)-detailed 3D (foot)light module today. Usually when people (me included) create light sources in windows etc. they select a part (polygon) of a 3D model, blap a texture with luminance on it and call it a day. I learned over time that with a little bit of extra work and ok your render time may suffer somewhat from it, you can get much more realistic results if you do not light the polygon directly but put the luminance behind that polygon and give the polygon you'd normally choose as light source  some sort of transparency.

Like I did here. The front part has a transparent (plastic) texture with a bump and normal on it for the triangular pattern and behind it I put a simple box with a luminance texture on it facing outwards. The reflection tells the 'story' best.

3D_lightbox_c4d_scifi.thumb.jpg.ab2024a03a452a46e30f58e777999e1f.jpgits_a_tarp_cheese_wip.thumb.jpg.8dded45888e2661665923abf8ab2e630.jpgThere's also a contest over at the french monkey https://www.tfmstyle.com/contests. It's about using some 3D switches which you can download and must use to create an image with. Looking at one of the switches I got an idea. Not sure if I will finish it time wise but we'll see in any casel I got some free 3D switches and some homebred 3D cheese:blush3:.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes  there's noting (much) to report. Like when I'm tweaking a background, it's just tweak, tweak, add a light, change a texture, render, make a decision, yes/no, revert yes/no, tweak more see my render times grow, try to figure out ways to get that render time down, realize it's the end of another day, continue tweaking the next day. :blush1:

I started yesterday the final render on this earlier mentioned background. I hit the render button and more then 2 hours later I had this:Screen-Shot-2018-04-20-at-12_13.thumb.jpg.2417b4aec3ba68bdcbcbe4dae5551d87.jpg

Having learned from the past I usually render the full background in stages. This was set to render something like 1/3 on the left of the image. Looking how "much" I got after 2 hours I cancelled the render and changed my render settings because this would easily take days to complete, that is, complete one third with 2 thirds still to come.

Two hours and 10 minutes later I cancelled attempt No.#2 as the render was still unacceptable slowly progressing.
cinema4D_render_times_3D_background.jpg.676eedcef04d8652b72b1da57ee10076.jpg

cinema-4D_teamrender.jpg.13a31662b200329ea318254678660e53.jpgHere is attempt No.#3. I failed at making a screenshot around the 2 hour ten minutes mark because I was Netflixing 'Designated Survivor' :blush3: but it gave the impression to me that it rendered a bit faster then the other previous attempts so I let it run this time. And after more then 7 hours I had this first part rendered out and I finally could go to bed.

So I'm currently rendering out the middle part, then need to split up the last part into 2 separate renders because of a lot of reflectivity going on in that last part which will slow the render considerably down. 
Now, I could gain some time by rendering at night while I'm unconscious but I really hate stepping into my room the next morning that feels like a sauna because of 2-3 large computers that are running all night.

After that, Monday I guess, I must do one more render in this environment. This time with the equipment that's going to be attached to the in a transparent latex catsuit dressed girl and a wire-controlled that's in the hands of a black rubber catsuit wearing, uhh, "Sister". Then bring everything over in PS and make things hopefully work. 

No ETA as I always underestimate how long things will take. Going to be definitely adult oriented piece of work. Not sure if I even put a tiny sample up at my deviant-art account but I'll see when I finish this image. 

More when I have more. :)

8 hours ago, 4Eyes said:

Hmm. I wonder were this is going...
If you see what I mean.

Tentacles are go!
Oh wait, that where thunderbirds... :)

Well, I'll keep it decent for that one, not going 'Urotsukidoji', though I got something here that... No, must finish these first. 

Well 8 hours 16 minutes and a bit later I've successfully rendered out the middle part, yesterday so currently part No.#3-C is 'cooking'. Pff...so much heat, wasted energy just to cool some electronic components...

3-C, "C" btw because I had to cut the last part up in 3. Actually 4 because when the render was done I didn't like what I saw and added some extra detail to the 3D model in the front.
3d_ugly_transitions.jpg.861b48e87ea6d8a42043909a2aef0e7f.jpg

I've added yesterday a variety of roughly 100 images to the 'Galaxy Queens' club section and the 'Shiny Women' club after I cleaned the 'Galaxy Queen' club a little bit up by un-dumping everything in the movie & tv section.
psylocke_cosplay_latex_leggings_gloves_wonder_woman.thumb.jpg.f4299309f1ea98c0f773442fe9125623.jpg 

Today I just continued rendering, fixed some stuff in the above depicted tentacle file, not sure how that looks as the render is (obviously) occupied and I worked on a re-work of an old, very old image of mine.

Not much else but confused wondering how certain (******) behind TV/Movie  adaptations of comic books can get it so wrong.
starfire_dc_comics.thumb.jpg.08028abac2c898f113e0221790672a15.jpg
So from the above Starfire comic Google samples we go to this:

starfire_hooker_outfit.thumb.jpg.53b7da67b6a8edfdfbb748bbb33d1117.jpgI mean come on, that's not a teen superhero, that's a hooker straight out Hill street blues the next generation. Oh well, I'm sure the series will be as fantastic and amazing as "the inhumans" was.

Anywho, more when I have more. 

latex_high_heels_tentacle_ps_c4d.thumb.jpg.4802766c8df9d299648165a37b2321cd.jpgI took it a bit slow past 2 days because my left wrist, with all the crushed bones and stuff (arthritis, arthrosis) in it messed up my daily routine after I decided to half the painkillers I have for that.
Was a bad idea because a day after halving the dose the pain was, well, mhm, yeah, bad and it's still more then before but getting less. Ok, lesson learned.:drop:

It looks like I'm nearing the final of a new 4F image. It's a rework of a very old image, you might be able to recognize it. I just brought the main character into the background after 6-8 extra renders to get some additional "flavor" (movement) into the image. And now it's largely polishing™ time. Like her left rubberized leg has a visible line at the front and the high-light at the back doesn't work well in its current environment. 

Shadows are obviously missing on the floor, the sole on her right high-heel foot is still missing and there is much more that needs to be done above her latex knees. Hair for example, lots and lots of hair. I'm still debating it but I think I keep her rubber attire 'simple' this time. Just a tight seamless black latex catsuit with maybe a belt as there is quite a lot happening around her.

No ETA, but hopefully, pretty soon. :wave1: