August - 4F's work in progress

Rick 4F

Meganoid_Meg_SeriesIII.thumb.jpg.cc113d8a3c57e06b7fd65630e3d34d7e.jpg

So now that I finally delivered ^this to the world we can move on to the next job. :smile2:

mnw_vtt_tiny_latex_scifi_catsuit_corset_highhheels.jpg.dd5100c0c0d45256ee748272aac4dafb.jpgOne of the images in the "fire" is a rework of "VTT" which as you may know stands for 'Vacuum Tube Transport'. The transport vehicle operates in a vacuum and you could say some of its passengers do the same being snugly fit in rubber latex catsuits, there isn't much air moving around in there either. (NO room for). :bigsmile2:

Anyway, Rebbecca looks as yummy as always nicely cinched in neck-high rubber but her environment could use an upgrade. It's not really functional you know? I mean IF this would be real and the VTT made an emergency stop, poor Rebbecca would end up like smashed chicken coated in a thin latex film on one of the walls. (No I don't believe in Star Trek's inertia dampers).

So at the very least she needs a better seating to park her shiny behind in and preferably something that keeps her there in case something goes terribly wrong. It happens to be that I have been working on an other project that just has the right chair to put Rebbecca in. It means I have to drop the chair for the other project but it was going nowhere anyway so I'll see what's next with that one when I figure out how to solve the problems it has at the moment.

Secondly, alone is just alone. I have been trying this year to have more then 1 latex model in my scenes whenever possible, you may have noticed that. It makes things more complicated but, I think, enhances the scenes tremendously. And I think in this case Rebbecca could use some company. I'm not thinking a bus full but one companion or guardian might give the scene more "jus". Probably a guard(ian) as there is some weird stuff that happened to Rebbecca on her way from the dark side of the Moon to Mars. But more about that part of her journey later.

scifi_3d_wip_latex_4F_c4d_latex_babes.thumb.jpg.0a854650116f4097160e1e9c737cd7ef.jpg
(Yeah, something went wrong with her heels, I extended her legs while being rigged...;) )

So this is what I got thus far for this project. I'm thinking about having the vehicle stand still at a "VTT station". I need to dig around the game 'Dead Space' I think, for some inspiration on how the background may look for this.  Been a while since I played it, never was able to finish the 3d. It's not too important, may get blurred but it may help me figure out what kind of "blocks" I can put there to create a convincible whole.

This is definitely one of my favorites from your classic artworks, so improving on it is not going to be easy. But seeing your latest work, you can do it ?

What you write about safety sounds reasonable, but I am a bit afraid such a proper seat would hide her butt, which would be a shame ^^ But having the transport stand still at a station would offer the option to have such seats installed with our passenger not yet fully strapped in so that's very good idea.

Then again, seeing your WIP scene makes me wonder whether such a high-velocity means of transportation would allow for this placement of the seats. I would expect them all to be pointing in or opposite the moving direction for comfort and safety reasons. Thinking about the second character, maybe she could be standing in front of Rebecca, performing a routine check on her safety belts to make sure she stays put. That way we could have Rebecca's beautiful front combined with a nice rear. Problem solved ?

Either way, looking forward to what you come up with!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 5:40 PM, XJ220 said:

? That way we could have Rebecca's beautiful front combined with a nice rear. Problem solved ?

Yah, yah, I see you want cake and eat it. :neenee: 

But seriously I don't think I have anything that I can put in place to function as a "seatbelt checker", unfortunately. I'll keep it in mind though.

SHIELD-Quinjet-on-Set.jpg.6dddc65d99620f388d2db76a85f276f4.jpgAs for the safety in being transported 90 degrees opposite of the direction the transport is going, when I started this I just had watched 48 episodes of Agents of Shield. In there they always sit in the above mentioned direction when being in the back of the Quinjet. And I know some RL troop transports have people positioned the same way. In Aliens they sit side by side too when they leave the Sulaco. Lot of subway transports have you sit with your back against the wall too.

I think it doesn't matter that much what side you're facing, because if and when it goes that bad you're smashed potato anyway.

8 hours ago, Rick 4F said:

Yah, yah, I see you want cake and eat it. :neenee: 

Yes, greed is my second name!

I am not sure what you mean by "seatbelt checker". I was referring to the second character (guard) who could ensure Rebecca is properly strapped into her seat. To do so, she would of course have to stand in front of her, bending over slightly, showing us her shiny butt. But no matter which direction she ends up facing, I am sure you will make her shine. Pun intended.

As for the directions of the seats. Yes, troop transports in most cases have this setup, so do public transports. But I don't think this rule applies to such a high-velocity means of transportation. Then again: fantasy, DUH. Ignore me trying to be a smartass :smile2: