December 7 - Repost: MNW South pole

Rick 4F

mnw_southpole_2006-2018A.thumb.jpg.3cf4d203ef7a94077525cc4ce9133632.jpgI upload at times some of my work to Deviantart. I wonder how long it will be what it is given some of the "artworks" there and with Tumblers upcoming ban on adult content (that's gone hurt some people) and the increasing PC world we're forced into in the back of my head but, anyway. I was doing a repost there as some of my uploads resides there by mistake in a subfolder you can only put images in, not out

Looking at it I remember some of the critiques I got when I uploaded it years ago to another place and seeing it yesterday I had to agree it was lacking in some places. Luckily I could trace and the original 3D .c4d file and the non-flattened 2D .psd files from 2006.

So I made some changes and a quick medium sized render which I put up here. I will make a high-res updated version at some point but that takes 2-3 days to render out and I need the renderer for some other things right now. So when that high-res version is ready I'll drop it in the gallery. For now you'll have to do with a medium sized version 2 of 'MNW - South pole'.

south-pole_v2.thumb.jpg.89f761dd030cf4ab29cf3388cea02ab9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...