Scrap notes for June 17, 2019

Rick 4F

Been a while so I "scraped some scrap" :bigsmile: together to give some idea of some things I'm working on. 
Firstly 2 chest patches:

chest_patch_logo_sticker-pussycat_space_pilots.jpg.7336ade596eeca652b1bfe81d103e71a.jpg  chest_patch_logo_sticker-drakenberg_flight_school.jpg.62006543b5ca1ea3bcc47fff326d5869.jpg

I love making these. Usually they end up deformed, scaled down on a shoulder so they don't take front stage but this time they'll be presented fully frontal, left and right. :retard:

Then there was this image that almost instantly started to 'spook' around in my head telling me this story. It's called 'The Auction' about a Princess up for sale, standing there rather stoic, more busy with herself (one of the reasons she ended up there) then the crowd around her trowing money at her display position in a bid to outbid each other. I have parts of the image somewhat foggy in my head but need to work on the details a bit more (something Arabic oriented with Jawa like creatures???).
I did start working though on one of the greedy, grabby claws, eagerly reaching for the Princess ankles:

3D_scifi_robot_claw_hand_fingers_2.thumb.jpg.9d202bc6055d7b77142181c65697a603.jpg3D_scifi_robot_claw_hand_fingers.jpg.145890d5d274f1fa321295747e13b620.jpg

I'm thinking of curving the left/right side so there's a more 'natural' and less static flow.

core_infomercial_primal_lock.thumb.jpg.93925ac03d16cd53478db309556fbfd2.jpgThen yesterday a new idea for a new "infomercial" for the MNW storyline 'Core' section popped up in my head. You know with the Shárànda and Meganoid bits and pieces? 

I will try to keep it simple this time like the Shárànda part. Anyway on the left you can see the background as simple as possible which is rendering now as we speak.

Those curtains take hours to finish. :mad2:

Next up part of a model I started to make when another image began telling me a story.

The visible chain is one of 5 that work as guides for girl that is kept in this rather old cylindrical room. The problem with the story the image 'told' me is that it's somewhere in the 'middle'. So I need to figure at least how she escapes this room as it's hermetically locked off from where ever it is located. 

chain_guide_system.thumb.jpg.b0b0edbf69ccdc7c8c5a11c656ec567d.jpg

And then something that needs to be reworked from scratch. For some time now I wanted to make a 'sequel' to the X5 'space opera image. Trouble I put myself in is I want too much. Because of the low angle I wanted to enhance this by capturing this 'rising up' feeling with the launch-dock elevator, at the same time I wanted to have this huge rocket looming over the astronaut(s) and both without being an obvious copy of the 'X5' image. 

x6_experimental_spaceship_latex_catsuit_pilots.thumb.jpg.324de7ce83c5c1cb917da0c1dcea1c90.jpg

Anyway it's not working at the moment so it's "pinned" to the drawing board until I figure out how to re-approach this. Fortunately I got more then enough to do until that happens. :blush3: