Scrap notes for July 24, 2019

Rick 4F

Heatwave in Europe and I'm thinking of women in latex. Madness, this is madness I say!

Uhm oh, where wasI? :retard:
After last upload I was 'hungry' for more and strolling through some old files I went for updating the 'EI' story line. Having set my mind on the featuring girl, I began figuring out the background. I'm still flip-flopping with that as it could be just before "the event" (don't seek too much behind that) or slightly after the event. Before: indoors high-tech, after: outdoors sky, water. 

Indoors means I have a lot to build but have an easy time with the shiny light reflections on the latex suit. Outdoors means a lot less building but getting the reflections on the suit right will be challenging if I want the woman to merge properly into the scene.

So I made some things, put some HTML 5 together then started on the high-tech interior. First thing I made was this:
latex_catsuit_lifepod_stasis_chamber_scifi.thumb.jpg.572ee9aa77029f70413007a14eda0a68.jpg

More a 3D sketch then anything but sometimes you just need to let your "pen" go where it wants to go and see where it ends. I then realized that to fully understand how that interior (where the above would end up, or not), would look like was to build the outside first. Years ago, probably over an decade, I made this 3D ship for the 'EI' story I had in my head.
spaceship_exterior_scifi_hyperdrive_dimenson-drive_.thumb.jpg.8fe8f9be4b4ef266fcc3ec7fe58642c7.jpg

Sadly it no longer is 'sufficient' for my needs so I began rebuilding it.
spaceship_exterior_scifi_latex_layout_.thumb.jpg.1905982c3096b68bd31867d7e1fd3cee.jpg

Having the outer hull redefined I could start figuring out the interior.
spaceship_interior_scifi_latex_babes_from_estros.thumb.jpg.eeeda2717b1c7ab2f6f96034b58d5340.jpg

Yeah it's gone be small but it's not a luxury vessel, just enough room to do your thing and on occasion bump your head at the low ceiling. :bigsmile2: And there the flow of "what comes next" stopped. So I directed my attention towards the escape pod and ended up with this (still needs some work on the inside):
escape_pod_scifi_spaceship_escape.thumb.jpg.7de7cfd3533214fc2cb1fb1f8adafd22.jpg

And then I remembered an old image from the past (that I feel sort off failed) and I'm now thinking of doing a total rework of that one and skip on the interior idea.

:wave1:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:21 AM, Rick 4F said:

Heatwave in Europe and I'm thinking of women in latex. Madness, this is madness I say! [...]

You're trying to put out fire with gasoline, why not? :D

You know, I love the harness of that old image, it hugs and frames her body so perfectly...

Would it make the lighting easier if the escape pod crashed in a stormy night with only lightning in the sky and some emergency light from the now useless vehicle lit the scene and our model?

On 8/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, XJ220 said:

You know, I love the harness of that old image, it hugs and frames her body so perfectly...

I think I made it that way in the past because a friend could not stop talking about seeing Jessica Biel being strapped in in the movie 'Stealth'.
Although it has its charm.... It's a bit low tech though. I got some more advanced framing now. :bigsmile:

On 8/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, XJ220 said:

Would it make the lighting easier if the escape pod crashed in a stormy night with only lightning in the sky and some emergency light from the now useless vehicle lit the scene and our model?

I still have to deal with sky_light. :smile:

Meh, it was me being afraid, getting out of my comfort zone. I think I managed it, largely. In a way it's not hurtful to the eye. Still got some experimenting and practicing to do in that area. In a way, outdoors latex can create fantastic shine and reflections. In an other way, if you really look at the reflections, it can become pretty ugly with what it reflects not only going vertical but even upside-down. In that way I prefer the "sterile" studio reflections more then those outdoor.

I think your 'blast from the past' harness already has advantages over what Jessica sports there. Though the original is nothing to frown at, either. Not to mention your advanced research :smile:

Latex and studio lighting just have to harmonize because both are artificial. I thought a dark sky with lightnings here and there could provide the same contrast as studio lighting while not being as rectangular. To bridge both worlds :euhm: