All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Earlier
  3. Me neither. :) New Harry Mudd wife?? = Can't be up to no good.
  4. I don't remember this episode!
  5. If you're viewing the MNW or IE stories and you use for that the Apple Safari browser you'll "miss out" on some ambiance enhancing sound FX that auto load. Safari blocks Auto Play until there has been "user action" -> you *click* a button (mouse over events no-longer work since short) and from there on you've "agreed" to have sound auto-play for that specific document. It means I need to re-edit all scenes that load with sound that have auto-play to have a click-button (user action) first. I'm not too sure that will look anywhere near great. It's not impossible but requires time and I'm not too sure I'll implement these buttons as they will break most of the 'flow'. In the mean time there is a solution that you as Safari user can do though. You can go into Safari's preferences and for this website turn on "Allow All Auto-Play".
  6. Hi! One of my hobbies is to write stories that contain - amongst other things - a lot of tight shiny clothing and futuristic elements. I'm new here as a registered member. But I found your site for the first time in the late 1990s and your work has since been a source of inspiration. So keep up your great work!
  7. Hi, I'm Katzentatze, looks always for new design ideas for my catsuits. You can found me here: https://www.katzentatze.info/ best regards
  8. Been a while so I "scraped some scrap" together to give some idea of some things I'm working on. Firstly 2 chest patches: I love making these. Usually they end up deformed, scaled down on a shoulder so they don't take front stage but this time they'll be presented fully frontal, left and right. Then there was this image that almost instantly started to 'spook' around in my head telling me this story. It's called 'The Auction' about a Princess up for sale, standing there rather stoic, more busy with herself (one of the reasons she ended up there) then the crowd around her trowing money at her display position in a bid to outbid each other. I have parts of the image somewhat foggy in my head but need to work on the details a bit more (something Arabic oriented with Jawa like creatures???). I did start working though on one of the greedy, grabby claws, eagerly reaching for the Princess ankles: I'm thinking of curving the left/right side so there's a more 'natural' and less static flow. Then yesterday a new idea for a new "infomercial" for the MNW storyline 'Core' section popped up in my head. You know with the Shárànda and Meganoid bits and pieces? I will try to keep it simple this time like the Shárànda part. Anyway on the left you can see the background as simple as possible which is rendering now as we speak. Those curtains take hours to finish. Next up part of a model I started to make when another image began telling me a story. The visible chain is one of 5 that work as guides for girl that is kept in this rather old cylindrical room. The problem with the story the image 'told' me is that it's somewhere in the 'middle'. So I need to figure at least how she escapes this room as it's hermetically locked off from where ever it is located. And then something that needs to be reworked from scratch. For some time now I wanted to make a 'sequel' to the X5 'space opera image. Trouble I put myself in is I want too much. Because of the low angle I wanted to enhance this by capturing this 'rising up' feeling with the launch-dock elevator, at the same time I wanted to have this huge rocket looming over the astronaut(s) and both without being an obvious copy of the 'X5' image. Anyway it's not working at the moment so it's "pinned" to the drawing board until I figure out how to re-approach this. Fortunately I got more then enough to do until that happens.
  9. Hi Peter and welcome! 100 catsuits in a month, that's quite an achievement! Love the little tour of your shop on that's on Youtube Glad to be of inspiration to you.
  10. Hello, I'm Peter. I founded Fantastic Rubber in January 2005. My goal is to make the best latex catsuits to measure. Well, after almost 15 years I have come very close to my goals. My team of 10 employees produces more than 100 whole suits per month without hectic and stress. 4F has always been an inspiration for me.
  11. Hi you too! Just doing what I love. Cheers & welcome!
  12. Cindy C... Poeh, I must say my mind is a bit foggy on that. Do you still have it can you show me? Ice cream screen... now there's an idea... In any case welcome! Thank you, glad you like and welcome! Sorry for the delay in reply. Thank you! Just trying to do my best. Welcome you too and my apologies for the belated reply.
  13. Welcome back you too! Thank you! Hi! Usenet, oh dear... Hi and welcome back!
  14. Thank you, glad to see you found me back. I have some new story media in the pipe. The program I use for that Tumult's Hype, updated today to version 4. One of the new things it has is the ability to use sprites. I have some vague idea's how to incorporate that into the story. Oh dear indeed! our robotic service module is →←↑↓ that way. Welcome onboard! Hiya, glad to have you onboard!
  15. Hi Rick, I remember your work from the 90's. I recently fell over your Deviant Art page. Really excited by some of the story media you seem to be experimenting with.
  16. Am sentient robot trying to find it's way in universe. existential crisis looming... oh dear.
  17. Hello, Rick. I've followed your work for quite some time, and found the link to this forum through one of your images on Deviantart.com. Do keep up the Fantastic work, and I am so glad to have found you here. --RJS
  18. Hi there. I found this site way back in the late 1990s, and I was amazed. I've been a huge fan of your work ever since, Rick.
  19. Great work, been a fan of you since the usenet days. Glad I found your work again.
  20. I'm currently re-re-re-re-re-rendering this. I'm at the moment only rendering the top half right now and then I'll render some local small parts of it, with and without the straps so the straps can later, when everything is combined, properly placed on the occupant of this "research table". It will be this time without the center device. :) I had it fully cabled up and like this, with just one cable attached and it is/feels still too 'crude'. Too obvious. Not 'sexy'. Too much 'in your face' as they say, at least for me. The bottom part still needs some modeling too. I only added it in last Friday as I originally cut the image off right above the area where the bottom 'keyboard holder' now is located. The reason why I added more space to the bottom part is that I decided that once all pieces come together it won't be looking great with the machine's occupants feet cut-off. Maybe I can do something there at the bottom, or between the 'legs'. Forebode stuff not 'push it into your face'. I began modeling this last summer. Took me a few times to figure out how to approach this with no sketches or such. It started with a picture of a bikini model standing with her legs spread on a brightly lit beach. One hand on her hip, the other up in her hair. I removed the 'hand on hip arm' and replaced it with a mirrored copy of the 'hand in hair arm' so both her arms where in the same direction. Then I slapped some quick digital rubber on the scantly dressed model and saw that it had potential to become more. So I placed the 2D image in #Cinema4D and posed a 3D poser figure more or less into the same pose as the model on the image, after which I started to cube-model the above around it. As written it took me a few times before I got it where I wanted it. I made a few renders and then I got cold feet. That happens often to me. This is not an easy thing, mixing a 2D image into a 3D render and make it look convincing and it's so, <em>so</em> easy to fork it up. Especially when you move someone standing in a bikini from a brightly lit beach into a darkly lit room, laying down, strapped to a research table, dressed from neck to toe in shiny latex. Oh, and then I forget to mention that the model is, should be, wearing some sort of head gear, only leaving her eyes free. Last summer I build some sort of mask and at first I was happy with it but then I started to doubt. That, combined with my 'cold feet' made me put this project in the "freezer", next to many other projects until I got my confidence for this project back. And that was last week! Final image will be cut in a 19 high by 13 wide ratio. I render this out in a 13 high by 19 wide ratio because otherwise the camera perspective really looks jarring. I maybe can fix that changing the camera's angle but this works too. Only downside are huge PS files when you layer things up. Of course not saving the render as a 32 bit file (which I discovered I have no idea how to properly convert down to an 8 bit file), helps too. Things to do: - Finish bottom part of the 3D model. - Add something potentially "menacing" between the 'legs' of the table. - Render bottom part out. - Finish head gear, connect it to apparatus in the top then render it out. - Put 2D rubberized ex-bikini model in/on the table and strap her in. - Polish the model up, add both her lower legs (original photo is cut off at the knees), give her feet wear (ballet boots?). - Finish the image. - Write next entry in the 'Castle of Evil Incarnation-redux' (where this image is aimed at). - Compose Hype HTML 5 file. - Put all the stuff online. - Pick up next project.
  21. I'm a fan of your work for several years, I remember a photo of a top-model (Cindy C….), it was a delicious photo montage ... I do not remember if I licked my screen as an Ice cream but I certainly admired the details ... Happy to rediscover your art and curious to understand how you do it through your tutorials. best regards
  1. Load more activity