Here at 4F-creations.com I'm committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.This Policy explains when and why I collect personal information about people who visit this website, how I use it, the conditions under which I may disclose it to others and how I keep it secure. I may change this Policy from time to time, so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using this website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and my privacy practices should contact me through submitting a support request.
- Who am I?I'm Rick (4)F. van Koert, a Dutch digital artist dedicated to designing and creating Science Fiction related 2D/3D images and stories with the main focus on tightly dressed women in shiny clothing.
- How do I collect information from you?I obtain information about you when you use my website, for example, when you contact me about my work, leave a review or to register to receive my newsletter or register to participate on the 4Forum.
- What type of information is collected from you?The personal information I collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make a purchase from my website, your card information is not held by my, it is collected by a third party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
- How is your information used?I may use your information to: Process an order that you have submitted;
carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and me;
seek your views or comments on the services I provide;
notify you of changes to my services;
send you communications which you have requested, such as information about changes to the website and new (image) updates that might be of interest to you.
I review my retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. I am legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil my statutory obligations (such as tax and accounting records). I will hold your personal information on my systems only for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
- Who has access to your information?I will not sell or rent your information to third parties. I will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When you are paying for a product in my checkout, your payment will be processed by a third party payment processor, who specializes in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
I do not use Google Analytics or Facebook. Both are notorious privacy offenders.
- Your choicesYou have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from me. If you do not want to receive (sporadic) email marketing communications from me about any new updates or other product news that I share from time to time, then you can click the unsubscribe link in any email I send you. I will not email you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent.
- How you can access and update your informationThe accuracy of your information is important to me. You can login to your forum account to review and update the information that I hold about you. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information 4F-Creation holds about you.
- How I protect your informationWhen you give me personal information, I take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. All pages on 4f-creations.com are protected by 256 Bit encryption on SSL. You can identify a secure page by the (green) lock icon by the URL in your web browser. Once I receive your information, I make my best effort to ensure its security on my systems. Where I have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of my website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- 16 or underI am concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide me with personal information.
- Review of this PolicyI keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 22 April 2019.
- Contact meFor more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions or complaints, please contact me by submitting a support request.