Donations update

Screen-Shot-2017-03-14-at-16_11.jpg.c6d06bb144908382c43b56196725cd83.jpgI had secretly hoped :drop: that after a year this would had helped me pay for the website and forum software. The target was 250 the result after nearly a year  equals 160. The 4Forum software alone is $180.- USD a year. If you want to know, hosting costs me 182€ a year, excl. 35€ for the SSL stuff.

So what I’m going to do is this, I made an (as far as I can see) anonymous new group called ‘donators’ and people who donate get/have access to a “special” folder. (If you donated in the past you should be able to see and access a new folder in the gallery).
In this folder I will from time to time as a ‘thank you from me to the donator(s)’ upload a slightly higher resolution of a 4F image with, maybe, sometimes a slightly alternate version. 

I have reset the "clock" and added the people who have donated to this group today. In a years time (March 14, 2018) I'll reset the clock again and the people in that group, or not, it depends, maybe I just completely give up on it. Anyway...

“Slightly alternate version” with the emphasis on slightly. So don’t expect a ’ Jessica Susan Storm Alba with her rubber catsuit around her ankles. :blush3: Just a slight few 100's pixels deviation on what you can already see as an ‘elite’ member. So you don’t miss out if you don’t donate, much, if anything. 

Also note me using, “maybe, sometimes + from time to time” in the description of what I’m going to do, sometimes.  This way you should not get disappointed. I may or may not put up a slightly altered version. It depends on the image, sometimes it just is “complete” and any tinkering with it makes it not better.

I hope I didn’t create any hopes and I’m clear in that I just try to create a little more incentive to donate to ‘the cause’.

PS, this is a MANUAL thing I have to do (put a donator in the special group), so it may take a bit. If it takes too long, but I'll do my best to be agile, poke me!

• Like 1